Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy.
…i will answer injustice with j u s t i c e
#this dialogue was like watching steven moffat give himself a blow job
'Orphan Black' Second Season Trailer: Canada’s Space channel has debuted the first full trailer for its upcoming second season of Orphan Black, the breakout conspiracy clone thriller from Temple Street Productions [x]
"She can move between worlds. We discovered some ways to cross over, but each comes with their own dangerous consequences, but she — she can cross without harm."
Just one, I’m a few, no family too, who am I?
- Sarah Manning (punk, con artist)
- Elizabeth Childs (police detective)
- Katja Obinger (German)
- Alison Hendrix (soccer mom)
- Cosima Niehaus (biologist)
- Helena (angry angel)
- Rachel Duncan (proclone, raised by Neolution)
- Janika Zingler (Austrian)
- Aryanna Giordano (Italian)
- Danielle Fournier (French)"Maslany doesn’t just give the audience a subtly different Sarah seen through a fragmented prism, but seven individual characters, a masterful accomplishment. Each of the clones behaves in her own unique way, each with her own distinctive body language, timbre, and sensibilities. Sarah’s bruised toughness is quite different to Alison Hendrix’s uptight soccer mom fragility, just as the hipster sensuality of Cosima Niehaus’ evolutionary developmental biologist is worlds apart from copper Beth’s no-nonsense brusqueness or Helena’s sociopathic intensity.
The latter character shows just how wide Maslany’s range truly is, as she imbues Helena with the raw anger of a caged animal thrashing against the bars, a sharp departure from her polar opposite, enigmatic and icy corporate warrior Rachel Duncan. Yes, numerous actors have played twins before—often resulting in wildly different performances—but no other actor has come close to achieving what Maslany does in Orphan Black, appearing in nearly every scene over the course of the show’s 10-episode first season run while altering her chemistry in scenes with her co-stars.” [x]
Orphan Black; season 1 [+ roleplay]
Isn’t it amazing how things come full circle?